Safeguarding is a key strand of our work. Please find below a range of documents for download which help explain and define school policies in this area.
Documents and Policies
- Anti-Bullying Policy inc Cyber-Bullying (2016-updated)
- Child Protection Policy and Safeguarding
- E-Safety Policy
- Prevent Duty Guidance
- Tackling Extremism and Radicalisation Policy
- Female Genital Mutilation the Facts
- Prevent Strategy Leaflet
- Final Handling Allegations of Abuse Against Employees 2016
The internet can be great fun. You can chat to your friends, play games and learn about new things. But sometimes things happen which can make you upset. People may say mean things which make you feel sad, or you may see something that you don’t like.
If this happens, you must remember it’s not your fault.
TELL AN ADULT YOU TRUST if you are upset or worried about something that has happened to you. They can help you to report it to CEOP.
If you feel in danger phone 999 to speak to the police.
They will make sure you are safe.
Mrs A Waugh
Mr M Brown
Vice Chaor of Governors