All documentation on this website can be made available as hard copies upon request.
Please ask at the School Office.
- Administration of Medicines
- Anti-Bullying Policy inc Cyber-Bullying (2016-updated)
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Attendance – Parents’ Guide
- Behaviour Policy 1718
- Child Protection Policy
- Complaints Policy
- E-safety policy 2018
- Early Years Policy (2016)
- Equality Duty (update-2015-2018)
- Freedom of Information Act (2014)
- Healthy Teeth Policy 201617
- Maths policy 2017
- Personal, Social and Health Education (PSHE) and Citizenship Policy
- Positive Handling Policy
- Prevent Duty Guidance
- Promoting British Values
- SEN and Disabilities Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education policy *
- Snow and Bad Weather Policy 2017
- Tackling Extremism and Radicalisation Policy
*If you have any concerns regarding this policy, please call school office on 0191 433 4000
SEND INFORMATION REPORT
As part of the government’s reforms around special educational needs (SEN) and with the introduction of the new code of Practice in September 2014, local authorities are required to publish a local offer showing the support available to disabled children and young people and those with SEN and their families and carers.
Please download below the Gateshead local offer information pack for parents and carers of children aged 5-16
This booklet was produced jointly by Gateshead Council and the health service in partnership with parents and carers. It will help us to make sure that we are providing the sort of services that families have told us they need. It will be reviewed every 12 months so that it continues to reflect the views and needs of families living in Gateshead.
Please find below our report that outlines the support for SEN that you can expect from us at Swalwell Primary School.
Should you have any queries regarding SEN provision at our school please contact us on 0191 433 4000.
Swalwell Primary School’s designated Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator is Mrs P Vince.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU). GDPR came into effect across the EU on May 25, 2018.
Please click on the links below for our policies relating to GDPR: