For further information about the curriculum followed at our school, please feel free to get in touch, or speak with your child’s class teacher at the end of the day.
- To support children to develop the essential knowledge of English and Maths in order to achieve high academic standards.
- To develop enquiring minds with the ability to question, problem solve and independently apply their knowledge and skills.
- To challenge and support children to continually improve through self-evaluation and feedback.
- To help children to understand the world in which they live and to develop an active role within 21st Century Britain.
- To encourage an understanding and respect of different religions and cultures.
- To celebrate uniqueness and treat everyone with consideration and respect.
- To enable children to make healthy choices that will positively impact upon their future