PLEASE JOIN US FOR A PTFA MEETING
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY – 9:15am with Miss Lawson, PTFA Chair
All parents, carers, aunties, uncles, grandparents and friends are welcome. We would love to see some new faces to help support Swalwell PTFA.
Why come to a PTFA Meeting?
- Connect with other parents
- Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school
- Have a voice in your child’s education and school activities
- Learn how the students and teachers can benefit from the work of the PTFA
- Volunteer your time at school or at home, to make a difference in our school community
Can’t make it?
If you are unable to attend but would like more information or to stay involved please contact our PTFA Chair Miss Lawson via email – email@example.com