Intu Metro Centre have organised a unique indoor family fun run to help raise vital funds for Metro Radio’s Cash for Kids, the charity lends a helping hand to disabled and disadvantaged children aged 0 to 18 years across 21 areas in the UK. Every penny raised from this event will support North East families. Whether your little ones love Superman or idolises Captain Marvel, families are encouraged to sign up to attend the Superhero fun run and tackle a unique indoor course at Exhibition Square, all in aid of Metro Radio’s Cash for Kids.
Take on this mission and experience what it’s like to be a real superhero with a super certificate and Nuby water bottle handed over at the finish line.
Date: Sunday 12th May
Venue: Exhibition Square, intu Metrocentre
|8.00am||Yellow Mall car park opens|
|8.30am||Sign in desks open|
|9.00am||Last sign in|
|10:00am – 11:00am||Craft activities|
This is a family fun toddle suitable for ages 12 months + and all abilities and parents and children must participate together.
- The course is 0.5 miles long, pushchairs may also be taken around the course.
- Superhero outfits will not be provided so please come dressed in your favourite Superhero fancy dress!
- The centre will be very busy on Sunday 12 May. Upon arrival, sign in at the customer services desk in the Yellow Mall from 8.00am. Please make sure you leave plenty of time to warm up. The final sign-in is at 9am.
- Remember to have your tickets/confirmation emails ready to show at the sign in desk.
- Parking will be available at Yellow Mall main car park from 8.30am.
How to Get Tickets
Tickets are priced at £5 per adult and £5 per child* and are available to purchase from https://intu.co.uk/metrocentre/events/superhero-toddle-with-metro-radio-s-cash-for-kids