We are pleased to let you know that Swalwell Primary School is moving to an online payments system from Monday 10th October, which we would encourage you to use to pay for school meals and other school activities. We hope that you will find paying in this way much more convenient and from our perspective it will save us time as well as reduce the chances of money being lost or stolen.
We will be using a system known as ‘SIMS Agora’ which is very easy-to-use and will offer you the flexibility to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – safe in the knowledge that payments are secure and use the highest level of card security and that funds will reach the school safely.
Getting started with SIMS Agora online payments
- Please have your child’s unique Agora activation reference below to hand. (If you have more than one child each will have their own reference but once set-up, you will be able to merge accounts) If you have misplaced your reference number or have not received a number, please speak to a member of admin staff.
- To access SIMS Agora you will need a Microsoft account. You can use an existing account if you already have one, or create a new one online – they are free, very easy to setup and you can use any email address and password – to get a Microsoft Account please go to: https://signup.live.com.
- Please login to SIMS Agora from the school website or access www.payyourschool.co.uk
- Follow the simple online instructions to activate your account
- You will receive a confirmation email – once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away
More information about SIMS Agora and some commonly asked questions are available by clicking the link below